Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 24, 2007

"Hello WORLD!!!"

Welcome to my first Blog!!! I recently just found out about blogging and how FUN it was...lol! But I also heard that you can make money off BLOGGING! How interesting...

Well my name is Kip and i attend high school as a sophomore and I'm 15 years old.

In my next article I plan to tackle the subject of "Ebay".....hhhhmmm.....the GOOD guy or the Bad guy? Ive heard of the scams and I've read of them too. I currently am a Ebay member and doing quite well i must say...lol!!!

I would like for my readers to take the time and read and maybe check out some of these LINKS....these helped me get my blog started and now I'm advertising on the Internet!!!

If you are going to start your own blog like me, check out these links.... Thank You!




www.carlocab.com
www.blogger.com
www.thoughts.com



Thanks for checking out my first entry of

"Kip Blogger"



Next entry...

"Ebay and Paypal SCAM Story's, and how to avoid them"




No comments: